Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Etude House Hauls so far...

Okay this is officially my favorite brand from Korea!

And the Korean won is down right now so that's my excuse for
buying so much from Korea right now. Korean sellers on Ebay
are sooo generous with freebies, yay! I've been on a makeup/skincare
diet for a long time trying to save money for school, so I've been
hauling alot right now to reward myself. I've lost alot of weight
and I've been taking care of myself so a makeover sounds like a great idea,
my makeup collection before this was seriously old and grungy,
which is really bad for your skin! So I dumped out my several years
old junk and I'm restocking with new goodies.

So far I have (from left to right)

So pretty >__<


So what do I have so far?



-Precious mineral pack in full coverage (sooo silky and beautifull on my skin)

-Dear Darling lip gloss shade #16

-BB magic cream SPF 30 (said it was 'oil-free' but contains mineral oil!

poo I can't even use this stupid stuff)

-AC Acne Clinic Red Spot balm (comes with the little green cleanser

bottle for free!)

-Aqua Sherbert skincare line, I also have a full size bottle

but used it all, I was not imressed with this line at all : (

-Perfect Brow kit

-Tear Drop eye liner

_Precious Mineral BB cream in shade 2

-Precious Mineral brightner/highlighter (LOVE LOVE LOVE it)

-BB Magic Cream for oily skin



the rest is just free samples I was given with my last haul : )
I'll definately write a full on review of these products for you
all once I get all my blog stuff together,

(What is Etude House? For you gals who don't know, they are a Korean makeup and skincare
brand that is super popular right now becuase of thier CHEAP prices and great quality.  Thier stores
are decorated in pink and lace and tons of princessy details.  These stores are jaw-dropping cute but
are not in the US currently so I buy the items off the internet , which means the prices are usually 2-3 times more expensive but still cheap)

No comments:

Post a Comment