Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Etude House Dear Darling lip gloss

Hi ladies! I'll be doing lots of Etude House reviews the next 2 weeks since I hauled about $200 worth of Etude House stuff recently ^__^ and I have a LOT to review. I promise I'll do other brands once I'm finished reviewing the ton of Etude stuff I bought.

Read on for my rambling insight:

Well, I am sort of dissapointed in this product. I searched
around on Ebay forever trying to decide which shade of the
lipgloss to try, they had about 20 different shades! I really wanted
alot of them but I am on a budget, not to mention they go for
3x retail online. They cost about $10 each which is pricey for
a cheap lipgloss, but still cheaper than the garbage at sephora
(yes I hate that store, sorry girls) Anyways, when I got it,
the color didnt look much like the picture at all! There were plenty
of sparkly sheer shades but I went for this creamy nude shade.
Well, the gloss has NO PIGMENTATION whatsoever, so all that time
I spent deciding which shade to get was kind of a waste. sigh.
The good part? This hydrates my lips soooo well. I have old lady
nasty dry lips even in the summer, so this serves as my lip balm,
also it feels nice on the lips and non-sticky, it also has a nice
fruit scent to it.


I guess you can give this a try, for $7 it isn't too overpriced
but it's not the best in the world either.I wear it with my lip
concealer to have glossy nude lips and they go together pretty
well.

No comments:

Post a Comment